Pages

Search

TRICKS HOW TO USE EXTENSION WIRE IN TO WORKING POWER SUPPLY AMAZING

 I just converted my car to electric and when I want to drive it I just click my lighter next to the key hole.
Thats nonsense.. it's not even possible..
Because:
1. The extension cable has three wires. The man ignited only the "ground side" which is not connected to the Live wire and the Neutral. (Live and Neutral wires are the one that actually make the electricity circulate..
2. The Lighter igniter can produce what we call static current.. the electrons on the "ground wire" only circulate when you trigger the lighter.. naturally, the electrons stops when no more triggering is going on..
3. In order to power a load as big as that heater, you need a big source.. and in theory, that lighter should not even make a small bulb glow.. thats impossible..
4. Electricity flows if there is a continous supply and stable source.. a flick of a lighter cannot even be called "contious, neither "stable"

Conclusion:
There must be some trick in there somewhere..
I have few ideas on my mind as to how it was done..